What other forums do you read

davidwilp

Reaction score
The last few questions I have posted for help have not goten any responses. So I was wondering if what other forums there may be that I could try to get some additional help.

Thanks

DROOIID

Reaction score
XDA Is pretty good, but they seem to be "seasoned hackers" over there. Make sure you post your questions in the correct place. Most people don't have problems finding answers to their questions here.

What are your questions by the way?

9wire

Reaction score
XDA, MDW, DX forums, android central.

My DroidX Thrives on the DarkSlide!!

Me too. Don't post much on xda, I feel like a little kid hanging out with the big kids, hoping they don't notice and make me go away. They got some code writers over there.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
The last few questions I have posted for help have not goten any responses. So I was wondering if what other forums there may be that I could try to get some additional help.
Most of the threads you've started have responses. I see you posted a question about IMAP email in the Thunderbolt subforum when there's really nothing Thunderbolt-specific about your question. You should carefully consider where you post your threads. If a question is device-specific it makes sense to use the device subforum. However, questions that aren't device-specific are more likely to get responses if you post in a more active subforum.

Jordan8

Reaction score

Thanks

DroidForums & RootzWiki is pretty much all I use.