1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What on Earth is PVWmdrmProxy, and why is it running in the background?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by AK1901, Feb 23, 2012.

1. AK1901

AK1901 New Member

Hi everyone, In the list of currently running programs on my HTC Droid Incredible 2 is PVWmdrmProxy. I'm looking for someone who knows this stuff well enough to tell me where it comes from, i.e. is it from the Android OS and therefore legit, or is it of questionable origin? I searched Google, and apparently plenty of others have seen it too on their phones, but no one gave a clear answer as to what it is. Thanks for the help!
  2. rhodyvik

rhodyvik New Member

I have the same exact question as you do, and same problem with Google or even Bing. What does this apk actually do? I have no idea. Did you happen to find out AK1901? Thanks in advance.

Vik
Search tags for this page
android pvwmdrmproxy
pvmmdrmproxy
pvwdrmproxy
pvwmdrm
pvwmdrm proxy

pvwmdrmproxy

pvwmdrmproxy android
pvwmdrmproxy htc
pvwmdrmproxy htc evo
pvwmdrmproxy what is