1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What next?

Discussion in 'Raidzero' started by estafusisx, Jun 2, 2011.

1. estafusisx

estafusisx New Member

What's the next project RZ? I'v been wondering since you said GB isn't going to happen. More RZR features maybe? Or developing froyo a little more? I just want to know what I should be anticipating since you GB.

Sent from my Nexus S using DroidForums
  2. estafusisx

estafusisx New Member

Ok sorry for double posting but I just realized two things. First swype dropped the word "dropped" from the end of my last post. And second my phone thinks it's a Nexus S all of a sudden.. Odd..

Sent from my DROID 1 using DroidForums
  3. raidzero

raidzero n00b. Theme Developer Premium Member Developer

RZR for more devices is my focus (since 2.3.4 recovery is much more multi-device friendly off the bat). I am also learning java, I want a piece of the Android Market.. ;)
  4. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

So when we gettin it for the TB?? ;)

thunder out
  5. raidzero

raidzero n00b. Theme Developer Premium Member Developer

soon as I mod the gingerbread recovery into RZR - the new recovery uses fstab's so really, there is not much of a need to even recompile recovery itself (when making for another device), rather just pair it with a device specific kernel and fstab file and that should pretty much be it

oh yeah, initscripts.. but thats all in the ramdisk. not hard to copy from stock ;)
  6. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I am very happy to see you are bringing your recovery to other devices. I havent used anything else since I first tried it and look forward to seeing it elsewhere!!