What Music Player Do You GuysThink Is The Best?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Right now I'm using stock, I tried mixzing and ³ but honestly way too convoluted for me. I don't like btunes because I already have an ipod touch and want something different. ³ is on the market you just have to search with 3 exponent lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cruzincat

Reaction score
I'm using btunes, but would like to know how to work with playlists while connected to the desktop. Anybody know how to do this?

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I use bTunes just to download missing artwork. It shows up in the stock music player. I prefer the stock widget/app especially the Cyanogen stock because it has the album art on the widget.

blamejake

Reaction score
I use bTunes (no iphone/itouch experience). It does it all PLUS I love having control access from the lock screen without having to navigate.

razorseal

Reaction score
I use mixzing, but it's alright... kinda upset I spent 7 bux on it. it sucks at getting artwork too. horibly bad...

i was happy with the stock one, but the damn thing won't let me play music based on genre! i got album, artist or songs! lol

wskelly99

Reaction score
I use MixZing, but that is just because I am used to it... Before the long awaited 2.1 update, my gf and I were not big fans of the stock player, so I tried MixZing, and she tried TuneWiki - to see which one was better. And here we are - months later, and we are both still using our our own! I was just checking out this thread and was surprised no one mentioned TuneWiki - my gf loves it.

darklipslide

Reaction score
I use ³

Filipe Abrantes | Home

and hands down it is the best music player, and possibly app, that's on the market.

If you guys like the more simplistic look, the best thing about this music player is that it has multiple modes. So there is a zune-hd style text-only interface that's really nice to use

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Am I the only person who likes the basic music player that come on Android. It does everything I want and does it well an dis simple.

No, I also like it. It is simple in it's design which I like. I don't need my music spinning around on a cube and me trying to catch it...lol

zyvx

Reaction score
I would love to find one that was a mix of meridian, mixzing, and museek. Hmm lotta m's. . .

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
i like Tunewikki just fine...Only complaint I would have is that it's a bit of a nuisance to make a playlist - a few clicks to add one song manually at a time. Multi-select would be great, but I have 5000+ songs so why bother with a playlist? I just listen to Pandora for something like that, random play from my music or I frequently listen by artist.

I have no idea what all the hype is over music players. List by song or artist, and then playlists and what else do you really need?