What Music Player Do You GuysThink Is The Best?

husky_299

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new music player, i want to know which one you guys are using and why do you like it so much.

dancedroid

Droidlicous

Reaction score
well i use 3 or maybe its meant to be called cubed, but i dont think its on the market. i like it because of the interface, and that i can control it through bluetooth on my car stereo.

OP
husky_299

husky_299

Reaction score
i had been messing with cubed or 3 and i just dont like that it doesnt do the list by song name

Last edited:
OP
husky_299

husky_299

Reaction score
do you know of a way to show the music list on cubed to be by song title?:blackdroid:

Zac7

Reaction score
I use the cubed music player. Love it, but another good player is mixzing i havent played with the pay version but heard its worth the money.

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
B tunes is the best in my opinion it has a interface like an iPod touch (im use to) and works really well with my Bluetooth Headset and is easy to make playlist

Aximtreo

Reaction score
Best Music Player

FYI,

RealPlayer Beta hit the App store today for Android. I downloaded it and tried it for a few minutes. It seems like it's going to be a good one.:)

justjosh

Reaction score
ive tried most all of them. the best set up i've found is the stock music player with the pure music widget. you get the best music player with an awesome full screen widget that displays album art.

OP
husky_299

husky_299

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I tried all of them but i've decided to go with cubed i think its the best one dancedroiddancedroid

Last edited:

searayman

Reaction score
Am I the only person who likes the basic music player that come on Android. It does everything I want and does it well an dis simple.

nooter99

Reaction score
Me too, but I'm so old the last video game I played was pacman...when it first came out!! I'm still amazed you can make a phone call without a cord!

dmo580

Reaction score
no one suggested btunes? That's honestly the best... I have an iPod Touch also... maybe that's why :D

Reaction score
Nope i also like the stock music player that came with 2.1, it does everything i want and is simple and has a clean look to it. I am using pure music as the widget though with a sense theme just to make it look slicker.