What more is there to do?

N

Nickchapstick

I have rooted, themed, deodexed, custom iconed, custom font and boot logo. what else is there to do? (im not interested in removing bloatware as it is not bloatware to me because I us

Sent from Nicks Ultimate Droid X

liferefugee

Reaction score
Sounds like you need to write your own app, develop your own tasks..oh and of course, enjoy your phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
N

Nickchapstick

im not sure on what I would make as an app... and I do enjoy it but I want to make it way more amazing. so amazing it blows peoples minds. have any places that tell how to make apps or any info on making them?

OP
N

Nickchapstick

did em both alrwady. like my black jyice bl ue by rubix 1.9 more. good input tho those are both fantastic

Reaction score
I have rooted, themed, deodexed, custom iconed, custom font and boot logo. what else is there to do? (im not interested in removing bloatware as it is not bloatware to me because I us

Sent from Nicks Ultimate Droid X

Did you turn it into an underwater device?

How about a hovercraft?

Gun?

Laser cutter?

Mobile communication device?

---

Clearly you have spent a ton of time reading in all the forums. Enjoy your phone. :)

--------------------------------------
So tell me Future Boy, who's President of The United States in 1985?

OP
N

Nickchapstick

thought about those. couldnt figure them out phonewise... but also great ideas. I cant enjoy it until I'm absolutely positive it's the best it can be plus more.also I'm thinking of a bettye phone than a roid x. any ideas? I hunger for more!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I remember when this SAME question was asked on a moto RAZR forum. Rest assured if you have come this far, you've got it all. :)

Lucky for you, android allows for new software. Take up a programing hobby. You can write your own apps.

--------------------------------------
So tell me Future Boy, who's President of The United States in 1985?