What Launcher to use with Liberty? Or which do you use?

mdowns989

Reaction score
aefdf4a2-888c-1c1f.jpg

Dustin.

Reaction score
ADW currently. But I still find myself switching back to LP+ here and there. Honestly torn between to two, just depends on what I'm wanting my phone to look and run like.

Sent from my DROID X.

nakhleh926

Reaction score
Just purchased ADW.EX recently and definitely gonna have to agree with the others that chose it, was strictly LP until this version.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

detox

Reaction score
Just purchased ADW.EX recently and definitely gonna have to agree with the others that chose it, was strictly LP until this version.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

There are also tons of themes for adw. So many options. Love the different transitions. Adw EX takes the cake!

detoXatappin on my X

Slow88lx

Reaction score
Long time LP user, got tired of it constantly crashing and then ADW EX came out. Total mindbender, loving it! Not a crash yet and the thing is buttery smooth.

oo3

Reaction score
I used Launcher Pro Plus since the DX first came out. I then switched to ADW EX and never looked back. LPP would freeze on me every time I turned on the screen and attempted to open an app. ADW EX is much faster IMO.

Droid74

Reaction score
I have been using LPP for a long time and love the apps and the scrollable dock bar. I HATE how it FC all the time. Im hoping the recoded version improves that or Im going to ADW. I only stay with LPP for the 2 previous mentioned reasons they are awesome.

jgrizz

Reaction score
LauncherPro. I've put the time into getting it setup how I like it. Now I'm hooked.dancedroid

kameleongt

Reaction score
LPP here been using it for ever dont' really didn't like adw much i'll have to try "ex" version now

LTLFTCer

Reaction score
LPP here been using it for ever dont' really didn't like adw much i'll have to try "ex" version now

Yeah,. i bought the new ADW last night. i really like LPP, so I will probably switch back and forth between the two. it is nice to set up both, back them up and not have to worry about re-doing the screens. IMO, they are a tie between which is better.

detox

Reaction score

Yeah,. i bought the new ADW last night. i really like LPP, so I will probably switch back and forth between the two. it is nice to set up both, back them up and not have to worry about re-doing the screens. IMO, they are a tie between which is better.

IMHO I think if you stick with adw ex long enough you will see it is far superior but that's just my oppinion

detoXatappin on my X

mr_brady

Reaction score
Zeam!

I use Zeam. I love the new ADW EX, but in terms of speed, Zeam blows both Launcher Pro and ADW / EX out of the water. It doesn't have as many features, but it's very quick!

trebb

Reaction score
I've used LPP for a really long time. However, I was getting random hangups and lag in random places. I also didn't like that LPP wouldn't let the transitions from whatever ROM I had work correctly. So, I tried out ADW EX. I love it.

I miss the widgets from LPP, but the speed on ADW just seems to surpass it for me. Everything is a lot smoother. I'll definitely try out the re-written LPP when it comes out though.