What launcher is this?

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
Right now I have the launcher with the transparent "dock", but the four square button to bring up all the apps is on the far right. I know they made one with it in the middle, but I can't find it. I think it was the Helix launcher, but now Helix launcher2 doesn't have the "dock bar" under the icons anymore. Where can I get it?:icon_evil:

apastuszak

Reaction score
Click on the menu button and choose configure

Right now I have the launcher with the transparent "dock", but the four square button to bring up all the apps is on the far right. I know they made one with it in the middle, but I can't find it. I think it was the Helix launcher, but now Helix launcher2 doesn't have the "dock bar" under the icons anymore. Where can I get it?:icon_evil:

Maybe there are some preferences you need to set. I don use Helix Launcher 2, just the original Helix Launcher.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What you are thinking of is Helix Launcher/Helix Launcher 2. Check out Launcher Pro also, that one has very smooth scrollin.

bill12690

Reaction score
I've been using Helix 2. As far as I knew there was still an option to have the dock behind the shortcuts, unless it was taken out. I don't use it so idk if its still there. I will be switching to Launcher Pro as soon as I theme it though, its VERY smooth.