What launcher do you use?

Reaction score
Got my TB on release day and ran stock launcher for about a week, tried go launcher and then redeemed my code for launcher pro from my og Droid days, and now I'm running adw launcher ex:) I find little difference in them all but was wondering what all of your favorite launchers are and why?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

nateccnn

Reaction score
I'm using Launcher Pro, paid version. I really like the looks of Sense but the fundctionality of LPP makes me suffer the asthetics. It's simple and it works.

Nate

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the HTC clock/weather widget when using Launcher Pro?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Go launcher simply the best there is in my opinion

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Jhen80

Reaction score
I started with Launcher Pro (free version) and I feel its a nice solid app. Now I have Go Launcher which at first it was having its issues because it was new so I would toggle back and forth but with all the updates and advancements it is now my primary.
Recently, I've been playing with Regina Launcher. It has a lot of potential but not up to par yet, the same way Go was in the beginning. I'll hang on to it to see where they take it.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

phatrabbitt

Reaction score
Buy openhome. Its way work the few bucks. There are so many options its crazy. I love it. I'm on launcher pro plus now though. Just for a little change. Also openhome 6 update didn't quite jive with me. I liked openhome 5 better. But its great either way. Lp plus is slick also. Adw has too many themes to dload to make appearance changes.

gimee that good stuff

SheIsAmore

Reaction score
I use LauncherPro (free version) and haven't had an issue. I've been hearing a lot about Go Launcher, so I might check it out.

gujupmp88

Reaction score
i've bought launcher pro plus and adw launcher ex and both seem pretty similar to me. Launcher pro plus gets the nod because of all the widgets. and now that themeing them is much easier, it is even better.

But, i like Go Launcher EX the best. I does things that the other 2 don't do. Such as lets you reorder stuff in the app drawer and even put folders in the app drawer. that makes things a lot tidier. with colorize widgets, you can get all the widgets launcher pro plus has for free as well.

right now im using sense because i have it set up the way i like and im too lazy to switch to another launcher, lol. probably will make the switch back to Go Launcher when CM7 is more stable and becomes my daily driver.

GimmeThemCheese

Reaction score
I used to have the free version of LauncherPro on my og Droid, mainly to give it a little extra boost in speed because it was starting to get pretty sluggish towards the end. But since I've upgraded to the T-bolt I'm really liking the stock launcher, I guess i get why everyone loves sense UI now

jrobi25

Reaction score
+ 1 for Open Home

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

armeddroid

Reaction score
I use all of them.
I use LPP for all the built in, custom theme widgets.
ADW EX has the hidden drawer and GLEX has a bunch of nice additional features.
One thing I dont like about the GLEX is that you have to literally add every feature as a separate app. Either way it depends on how you use your phone.

Reaction score
I really love Sense on the TBolt but I switched to Go Launcher Ex for a few days and all the options are great. It did seem to add a very slight bit of lag though. I'm back running Sense now but I have a switcher so I can move back and forth.