What Launcher are you using with your S4?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Nova Prime here as well.

Ksupernor2

Reaction score
I'm using nova prime with the dark chrome theme and hd widgets/colourform for the weather/clock widget. Works great and looks so much better than stock......

TRD4RNR

Reaction score
Nova Prime here as well. I've been using it about a month and find new really cool things that it does all the time. Being able to set the # of icons you see is great - but being able to set a secondary action for each icon and then lock the screen so Icons don't get moved by mistake is REALLY cool.

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I upgraded from my Bionic to S4 3 weeks ago and am still with the default launcher. That being said, I do miss Launcher Pro and it's flexibility. Had it on the Bionic, charge and Original Droid. Maybe after another week or so...we'll see.

wardo

Reaction score
I'm using nova prime with the dark chrome theme and hd widgets/colourform for the weather/clock widget. Works great and looks so much better than stock......

Is that theme what let's you chnage the look of the icons

Ksupernor2

Reaction score
Yes and there are several different themes that you can choose with different shapes, colors, and borders. You can also change the shape manually.

OP
THEPRFCT1

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
I love my S4. It's just that I noticed that the stock Launcher lags a bit. The screen transitions seem choppy. That's why I'm curious about the other launchers. Can anyone speak about Nova and how smooth it is or isn't? Thanks.

★Sent from my Galaxy S4★

wardo

Reaction score
nygujebe.jpg

I made it!
Lol pretty much copied you because I'm not artistic lol