What kind of pet is your phone most like, and why?

OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
So what you are saying is, it's actually a deeply rooted friendship, sort of a love/hate relationship, but that the loyalty supersedes all. :biggrin: Sounds like a pet to me.

Not_Ron_Burgundy

Reaction score
A rock

Picture 064.jpg
But then again I still have an older phone.
Nokia-3310-02.jpg

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
LOL Good post! I agree with Mystical. Definitely a cat. Most of the time mine purrs right along, but sometimes she's finicky & likes to do her own thing by ignoring me! :D

**tap'n**

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
FoxKat said:
So what you are saying is, it's actually a deeply rooted friendship, sort of a love/hate relationship, but that the loyalty supersedes all. :biggrin: Sounds like a pet to me.

Well I don't know about love if I could get a problem free one I'd like it a lot, & if the updates that come with ICS do what they should I'll like a lot more. The truth is there isn't a phone available yet that has all that want but the Razr is probably the closest, hands down on Verizon network.

If I had a clear text feature like windows on this thing it help with my love/hate with the Razr screen, love how bright it can be, had how bad text looks.

But until I get a working phone it's just a dead gold fish floating in the bowl when every I'm out, while at home running on wifi it's swimming around in the bag like when I won it at the carnival. Well Razr #1 & 4 fit in with that, #3 had extra issues so it died in the car on the way home, #2 was actually pretty good until it grew a tumor.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner