What kind of earbuds/headphones are you using with the DNA?

vannDROID

Reaction score
I am using my $20 iFrogz from my pevious phone the DInc2. I want to upgrade to get the full potential of beats audio but those beats earbuds by Dre are $150....:frown:
Some people say they are not worth it. What say some of you?

WestOkid

Reaction score
Try Sol Republic. I highly recommend.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
vannDROID

vannDROID

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply West. Are you using the HD Amps? Those look like the best buy so far with all the reviews.

WestOkid

Reaction score
I know people with Amps, I have the Tracks. Both offer good sound in different styles. Be careful if you need to use the mic. I had to get the replacement cable because the one that comes with it only works with iPhone. This is not Sol's fault. Apple uses proprietary mic plug that forces companies to support them or traditional. Obviously, companies want to be able to say "works with iPhone".

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I am using my $20 iFrogz from my pevious phone the DInc2. I want to upgrade to get the full potential of beats audio but those beats earbuds by Dre are $150....:frown:
Sony EX Series MDREX58V/BLU Earbud

ergcgde-et17363351xt.jpg
- these ear-buds work great (gold connectors and great dynamic range with responsive bass) and are extremely durable(made it thru the washer and dryer 2x times)
- cost $26.95
- look at the amazon reviews of this product... its really good
- comfortable
- remember a speaker is a only a diaphragm connected to an electromagnet so they shouldn't cost $150... beats is a high price gimmic made by monster cable(they sell those really expensive surge protectors and wiring which are not any better than the generic) HowStuffWorks "How Speakers Work"
- the amp should be the expensive part not the driver...

Freakstyler

Reaction score
I guess I got lucky. I'm using my beats that came with my rezound. best free earbuds i ever got. I got my rezound for 49.99 with my verizon upgrade, so getting a 98 dollar pair of beats for free was awesome.

OP
vannDROID

vannDROID

Reaction score
Sony EX Series MDREX58V/BLU Earbud

View attachment 60920
- these ear-buds work great (gold connectors and great dynamic range with responsive bass) and are extremely durable(made it thru the washer and dryer 2x times)
- cost $26.95
- look at the amazon reviews of this product... its really good
- comfortable
- remember a speaker is a only a diaphragm connected to an electromagnet so they shouldn't cost $150... beats is a high price gimmic made by monster cable(they sell those really expensive surge protectors and wiring which are not any better than the generic) HowStuffWorks "How Speakers Work"
- the amp should be the expensive part not the driver...

Cool, thx man! I got these and so far so dam good!! They are actually the Sony MDR-EX210B/BLK Earbuds with 13.3 mm driver. $25 even.

rvcjew

Reaction score
Im using ATH-M50's and with out a amp they sound quiet good with beats audio on, with my e6 on blue setting they sound on par to my sansa fuzev2. Great chip in this phone for sure.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am using the LG Tone+ (HBS-730) headphones. They are Bluetooth and full stereo. They are tha bomb.