what kind of case are you all using?

DRX1983

Reaction score
My daily driver is the Otterbox Commuter (white) on my white GS3, and i also have the Diztronic Matte Clear case.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I literally looked everywhere for a holster for my uag (best buy, Walmart, target, radio shack, etc)

I ordered the note 2 holster today. Should of done it sooner. Looking forward to case. Thanks for post!

Which one did you order.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

Wopback

Reaction score
Which one did you order.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums

I ordered the same holster you have. The "perfect fit".

I emailed uag too. Figured if more people inquired about the holster, then maybe they'd expedite creating one. Unfortunately, they gave me the same answer. Lol!

Update: this holster is too big. I prefer a little more of a snug fit. Good news is that I rinsed the case in hot water and dried it on high in the dryer. Now its snug!!!!

kmoff77

Reaction score
I prefer a clear TPU case with some sort of "grip" on the sides to make it easier to hold. Would love to hear some suggestions.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

I emailed uag too. Figured if more people inquired about the holster, then maybe they'd expedite creating one. Unfortunately, they gave me the same answer. Lol!

Update: this holster is too big. I prefer a little more of a snug fit. Good news is that I rinsed the case in hot water and dried it on high in the dryer. Now its snug!!!!
You so Ghetto:D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I just received my DBA complete ultra case from DBA. I love it. All the protection with hardly any bulk and good grip. Not sticky and doesn't collect any lint inside my pocket at all.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I have the Trident Kraken A.M.S. (Black) w/ Perseus A.M.S. (Black) Insert. I really like it even though it does bulk up the phone. I love the like stand and the ability to switch it out to a car mount or tripod mount, etc. Wish they had one for the Note 2. Then I might finally get that phone.

phil72

Reaction score
UAG in Grey/Black awesome case not quite as bulky as my Otterbox Comutter case, it's very durable protects the phone very well.

TeeRone

Reaction score
I Just ordered a cheap china case off ebay.
Also ordered a screen protector from xoskins.com I heard really good things about them. Sure it will get the job done.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score

I just got a new one that fits the UAG case perfect "no flap to open and close like the last case", it is easy to access the phone, easy sliding it in and sliding it out;), the only thing is it comes from China and takes 2-3 weeks to arrive "only downside I guess" Cool Black Samsung Galaxy NOTE2 N7100 Belt Clip Leather Case Pouch Sleeve Cover | eBay

Wopback

Reaction score