what kind of case are you all using?

zacedward

Reaction score
Just got the Black Urban Armor. This case is sweet! The look, build, and feel. Within 30 min, I was getting compliments.

I've had quite a few cases too; commuter, defender, incipio, etc.....

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.......

Sweet where did you get it and could you take a pic thanks

Wopback

Reaction score
Sweet where did you get it and could you take a pic thanks

Got mine from eBay. About the same price as Amazon.

ForumRunner_20121206_191236.png

Wopback

Reaction score
Is that on the white s3

The edges are made with a hard rubber bumper. Its not as bulky as the defender series, but it feels just as durable. Feels better than the commuter. The case is dual layered but not with the cheap silicone feel.

Only concern is there's no holster for it....lol

Its on a white s3.

Wopback

Reaction score
Not at all, the built quality is second to none, like I said, best case I have owned. It comes in six different colors also, all solid polycarbonate. And it is sleek and does not have that bulky look and feel.

Thanks for the previous feedback......lol

zacedward

Reaction score
The edges are made with a hard rubber bumper. Its not as bulky as the defender series, but it feels just as durable. Feels better than the commuter. The case is dual layered but not with the cheap silicone feel.

Its on a white s3.

Sweet I am going to have to get one I have a commuter on mine and I also have a white s3 thanks so much for sharing much appreciated

Wopback

Reaction score
Sweet I am going to have to get one I have a commuter on mine and I also have a white s3 thanks so much for sharing much appreciated

Yeah, if you like your commuter and just wanna try something new, I think you'll like it......

WhatAboutBob

Reaction score
I have the DBA Case Ultra for my GS3 and an Otterbox Defender for the wife's GS3. Happy with both, but wife's probably gonna wanna upgrade to the Ultra for the sleeker look... :icon_ lala:

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Its on a white s3.
I purchased this holster for my S3 with the UAG case http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/collections/samsung/products/gs3-black , the holster is made for the Note 2, since it is oversized for the S3 the S3 with the UAG case fits perfect, it's a perfect match, Heavy Duty Vertical Pouch for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 N717 Belt Clip Holster | eBay

There is also many different types of Note 2 holsters that you can choose from like these Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 Leather Holster Pouch Case Belt Clip Metal Plate | eBay Black Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 Leather Holster Holder Case Pouch Belt Loop Clip | eBay

C
C: I did contact UAG and asked if they would be manufacturing a holster for that fantastic case of theirs, they said not anytime soon, but where glad I liked their product.

Wopback

Reaction score
I purchased this holster for my S3 with the UAG case http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/collections/samsung/products/gs3-black , the holster is made for the Note 2, since it is oversized for the S3 the S3 with the UAG case fits perfect, it's a perfect match, Heavy Duty Vertical Pouch for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 N717 Belt Clip Holster | eBay

There is also many different types of Note 2 holsters that you can choose from like these Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100 Leather Holster Pouch Case Belt Clip Metal Plate | eBay Black Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 Leather Holster Holder Case Pouch Belt Loop Clip | eBay

C
C: I did contact UAG and asked if they would be manufacturing a holster for that fantastic case of theirs, they said not anytime soon, but where glad I liked their product.

Thanks for the info!!!

I'm definitely going to check them out....

Thanks again!

Max_HTC

Reaction score
Otterbox Defender. I was just running outside and dropped my S3 from about 4 feet onto asphalt . It bounced like a spaldeen off the wet ground. The case doesn't even have a scratch on it and the S3 was not affected at all.

Wopback

Reaction score

C

I literally looked everywhere for a holster for my uag (best buy, Walmart, target, radio shack, etc)

I ordered the note 2 holster today. Should of done it sooner. Looking forward to case. Thanks for post!