what kind of case are you all using?

carguy

Reaction score
BhamItGeek said:
What do u think about this case is it as durable and sharp looking as the pictures on the site make it out to be?<br>

Never got it. Had issues with the ebay seller. I have an OBEX now.

Sent from my Gs3 while driving

Wopback

Reaction score
TcRoc said:
Just got this in the mail off amazon for 25.00,, love it.

How is the outer shell? Is it durable?

Do you think if I got the blue one, it would attract fingerprints?

Hayes

Reaction score
I'm using the Otterbox Defender. It offers good protection but is slim enough to fit in my pocket. Very happy with it, however, I am a phone case junky...

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I am getting my S III in the mail Wednesday and need a case. I have an iPhone now and love the speck case but they have a poor color selection for the Samsung. Also looked at the otterbox. Have a defender now. Is it as bulky as the one for the iPhone?

Hayes

Reaction score
I am getting my S III in the mail Wednesday and need a case. I have an iPhone now and love the speck case but they have a poor color selection for the Samsung. Also looked at the otterbox. Have a defender now. Is it as bulky as the one for the iPhone?

Yes. I tried the defender first. I didn't like how big it was or how the screen protector felt. I went with the commuter, with the included screen shield. In will probably buy a nicer screen protector when the time comes.

I'd like something with a belt clip but that otterbox clip with the defender is just too darn big.

sent from my sIII

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Got a white otterbox commuter super cheap on amazon and I also got an incipio dual pro case in pink. Both for under $30 total with free 2 day shipping. SUPER DEAL!!!

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got a www.urbanarmorgear.com in black, got it on Amazon $10 cheaper than thru UAG, it's the best case I have ever owned, and I have owned many different kinds, otterbox, seidio, and many other wannabe brands, and it's not just me that says so "it's also NOT a lint magnet like most TPU cases" the polycarbonate shell is real nice, check all the positive reviews on Amazon or YouTube [video=youtube;ySorsozRZxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySorsozRZxQ[/video]

Wopback

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
Just got a www.urbanarmorgear.com in black, got it on Amazon $10 cheaper than thru UAG, it's the best case I have ever owned, and I have owned many different kinds, otterbox, seidio, and many other wannabe brands, and it's not just me that says so "it's also NOT a lint magnet like most TPU cases" the polycarbonate shell is real nice, check all the positive reviews on Amazon or YouTube YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySorsozRZxQ

How's the build? Does it attract fingerprints?

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wopback said:
How's the build? Does it attract fingerprints?

Not at all, the built quality is second to none, like I said, best case I have owned. It comes in six different colors also, all solid polycarbonate. And it is sleek and does not have that bulky look and feel.

Wopback

Reaction score
Just got the Black Urban Armor. This case is sweet! The look, build, and feel. Within 30 min, I was getting compliments.

I've had quite a few cases too; commuter, defender, incipio, etc.....

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.......