1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What kind of battery life? with slingplayer?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by razorseal, Jun 22, 2010.

1. razorseal

razorseal New Member

I know it's a brand new app, and probably you guys haven't tried this, but how is the battery drainage with slingplayer? I mean will most of my battery disappear with watching it for couple hours? I would assume it's pretty bad since it's doing constant downloading with data...

just wanted to know. I'm a passenger in a truck for 10 hours a day at work, and would be nice to get some tv while just sitting around lol
  2. MarkO

MarkO New Member

I posted this in another thread, but I ran it for an hour on wifi and it drained my phone by 30% (I had other apps running in the background, buut nothing out of the ordinary or intensive). I'd guess you can probably get 2 1/2 to 3 hours on a full charge, otherwise why not plug it into your car or laptop?
Search tags for this page

android slingplayer and battery

slingplayer battery

why does slingbox drain the phone battery