What kind of apps do you want on the market?

Drummynator

Reaction score
You can protect any apps on your phone that you want with a pin number (of any length), password, or pattern. The full version is 1.99, I think there's a trial too.

Sent from my Focused DROID X

mindytyson3

Reaction score
how bout the alchemy game like the one you can play on yahoo games online. i know there is an alchemy game on there but not the same. this alchemy game is the popcap game.

AnonymousJones

Reaction score
You can protect any apps on your phone that you want with a pin number (of any length), password, or pattern. The full version is 1.99, I think there's a trial too.

Oooh thanks. I have the trial now and will probably pay for the full version.

droid doctor

Reaction score
Why don't you make a launcher that combines everything that's good from adw,go launcher.and others.Why not make it 3d I would pay for it.

sent from my squidroid 2

Drummynator

Reaction score
Why don't you make a launcher that combines everything that's good from adw,go launcher.and others.Why not make it 3d I would pay for it.

sent from my squidroid 2

We will go for that. We plan to focus on enhanced versions of the stock apps.

OP
F

FunkyMcC

Reaction score
What are the three biggest features you would want on the launcher? Also what color would you want the default to be?

Sent from my DROID2

Reaction score
What are the three biggest features you would want on the launcher? Also what color would you want the default to be?

Sent from my DROID2

My biggest three features in order of importance:
1. Super smooth scrolling, as little lag as possible, something like LP
2. Resizable widgets
3. All other basic features like app drawer, 7 home screens, folders, maybe a few widgets, etc.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

droid doctor

Reaction score

Sent from my DROID2

Ability to change the number of screens and resizable widets, super smooth, and if you can make it 3d.

Natey2

Reaction score
For GingerBread... a free screen snapshot tool that uses the new public SurfaceFlinger screenshot API so non-rooted phones can take screenshots.
This app will be a hit!

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app

cutiedroid

Reaction score
For GingerBread... a free screen snapshot tool that uses the new public SurfaceFlinger screenshot API so non-rooted phones can take screenshots.
This app will be a hit!

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app

Thank you for this request. I just d/l'ed an app called "Screen Capture" because it it said the phone didn't have to be rooted, but it still needs a file, maybe that ADB file, to make it work. WTH? So a nice regular Android screenshot app would be very nice.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums