What is your single favorite app?

bhawks

Reaction score
Police Stream for me. Whenever im bored ill just turn it on to see whats up. Got to listen to a pretty good chase last night

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
Still think Maps with Nav is the best app, most important, and most used, but I would add to my prior post to fill out my top 5 because I don't see others here heralding the boring apps I love:
* Pure Calendar Widget - Best agenda widget out there.
* DirecTV - got it thinking I would use it once a month now I use it every day and it's on my center homescreen
* Tower Raiders - no games getting any love here? Best Droid game IMO.
* Weather Widget - no frills, just exactly what I wanted. Downloaded like 15 weather widget apps and this is the one I kept.

+1 on Tower Raiders. Don't know how many times I've said to myself, "Ok, time for one quick game," and then suddenly it's a few games (and two hours) later.

(like the Dharma icon, BTW).

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apps Organizer. It's like folders in that you can put several apps in a single 1x1 spot.

akj27

Reaction score
Pandora. My droid is pretty much a cell phone, and a pandora player.

After that I would have to go with handcent

Reaction score
PicSay Pro- incredibly powerful and versatile photo editing tool. It is unreal and not a resource hog. Add captions, speech boxes, crop, insert picture and all that, this is one great app. :icon_ banana:

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Setting Profiles - It's like Locale but better. I try to tell everyone about it.
Also: coolest show off app: Google Sky Map

Best simple games: Abduction!, Bebbled, Graviturn, Trap!

Music: MixZing and Slacker

Android Agenda Widget and Astrid (for Tasks)

I could keep going, but I think you said only one app....

mtgeorge

Reaction score
Right now its Pandora. gTasks and GDocs Notepad are right up there too, as they help keep me organized and on track.

LouD

Reaction score
Squeeze Commander + Logitech Squeezebox + Pandora. Squeeze Commander is a wi-fi remote control for the Logitech Squeezebox. After a hiatus of about a year, they are again selling the "black box" units ($150) without their own $200 remote control. Now I can play Pandora on the road with Pandora app, and on my home music system via the Squeeze Commander acting as a remote control. Plus, of course, a few hundred tracks of my own music stored on my file server.