Annamai

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Honor 7
Twitter
AnnaMai07
why most of you guys use tapatalk?what is this?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
What else would we use?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Oh that's the fake one, isn't it?
There used to be one, looks like it's gone.

Sent from Turbo II

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Oh that's the fake one, isn't it?
There used to be one, looks like it's gone.

Sent from Turbo II
Yep, looks fake to me. Especially all of the bad grammar in the app description.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
why most of you guys use tapatalk?what is this?
I don't speak for others but I use it because it's much faster to shift between forums than using my browser, it simplifies the rendering of posts and after using it so many years is more intuitive for me to use as a search engine when looking up topics on forums and blogs. If I do a Google search for a topic and tap a link it more times than not has an option to open it in Tapatalk because that forum is TT capable, thus no ads or other things to interfere with my search for an answer. As a staff member here it's easier to open the forum, glance at things and tap "open in browser" to take definitive action if need be. For those who don't surf multiple forums or blogs it's pretty much just as easy to just open the browser but for forum junkies such as myself it's a must have.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I could add that Tapatalk is beneficial because you don't have to use a computer browser to discuss the subject / smartphone in your hand. Of course, if your Smartphone is busted, Tapatalk isn't beneficial to use on it...

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I could add that Tapatalk is beneficial because you don't have to use a computer browser to discuss the subject / smartphone in your hand. Of course, if your Smartphone is busted, Tapatalk isn't beneficial to use on it...

Yes it is because you can use your tablet to open TT to find how to get your data off that broken phone and with it being multi platform capable we can use an iPad to find out how to get things taken care of on our S series phone .
If they made a smartwatch version I don't think I'd use my phone for anything more than a couple of times a week.
You're right though, it is very beneficial to have.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, I can use one of my many tablets, I was just pointing out that Tapatalk is bust if your phone doesn't work..... Thought that was obvious.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, I can use one of my many tablets, I was just pointing out that Tapatalk is bust if your phone doesn't work..... Thought that was obvious.
I guess since I don't use those big machines very often I forgot others still use them on a daily basis. Sorry about that, wasn't trying to be derogatory toward your post or you.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><