What is your favorite Theme Chooser Theme?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
The MM zips are crucial IMO. Cant stand a sweet blue theme and have those darn stock GB lock sliders lol. It was one of the things that made me stay away from the changer for so long. Even learned to port full themes to avoid it. But now I just give in and flash the MMs.

How right you are! I have even mm my own themes by using different mm I've dl in the past..like batts and status bars and status bgs and etc...wished I could make one and save it..I'm sure there is a way, but that would mean I had to be patient..lol

One Epic Blue and Bold Cm7(otaGBK) .----->fastforward!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
How right you are! I have even mm my own themes by using different mm I've dl in the past..like batts and status bars and status bgs and etc...wished I could make one and save it..I'm sure there is a way, but that would mean I had to be patient..lol

Did you ever use zipthemer? You could take a bunch of MMs and it will take then and convert them into 1 flashable zip and an undo zip as well. The only thing is you need to make sure they are compatible with your ROM.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you ever use zipthemer? You could take a bunch of MMs and it will take then and convert them into 1 flashable zip and an undo zip as well. The only thing is you need to make sure they are compatible with your ROM.

What? All this time? I've been writing them down, all this time..lol so I can make my own theme for cm7 this way correct?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
What? All this time? I've been writing them down, all this time..lol so I can make my own theme for cm7 this way correct?

Well you can smash together a bunch of MMs that you like. And you get the undo zip which to me is worth it enough.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
EPIC BLUE AND BOLD!! that's hands down the cleanest and most indepth theme chooser theme around!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll agree it's in depth, but I put it on for a couple hours and couldn't stand it! :p

Well, it is a theme! Personal choice will play a factor...lol But if someone asked me for the the best theme, this guy put much work in it and its very much a stand out it the crowd..And themes should be different..indeed it is...However I honestly do flip around...but I've been on this one the longest and or always come back to it..lol Just like I do with cm7 and ROMs..

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Well, it is a theme! Personal choice will play a factor...lol But if someone asked me for the the best theme, this guy put much work in it and its very much a stand out it the crowd..And themes should be different..indeed it is...However I honestly do flip around...but I've been on this one the longest and or always come back to it..lol Just like I do with cm7 and ROMs..

So true, I'm glad we don't all like the same things! :-D if we did, life would be boring! :)

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I am using Caleum. Found on the XDA site where all the themes are listed. Very clean. Plus I made some of my own tweaks to it through ninjamorph and the UOT kitchen.

catfisher

Reaction score
Running Honeybread. Looks nice and clean. I keep looking good icon packs to go along with it but nothing matches all that well...at least so far.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums