What is your favorite feature of the Galaxy Gear?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
What one feature would entice you to pick up this gadget?

I like the built in camera on the wrist band - kinda "spyish" ;)...

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
I got one yesterday. I love it. Sure, it lacks features, but I'm sure they'll come. I like the camera, not bad for what it is. And yea you feel like Dick Tracy when you call someone. Mic works great, real clear. Speaker could use some work, but still is ok, in quiet settings. I love being to read messages, and voice respond. The voice picks up my voice so clear and well, and I have yet to correct anything. Once they add email notifying, it will be real nice. Just needs more things to do. But that what i hope the developing community can help with. This is my first time back to android since moto droid days. I went to iphone, and stopped messing with phones... well now I am back

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
It does have email notification. I like being able to read and send text messages.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 3

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
It does have email notification. I like being able to read and send text messages.

how do you get email notifications on it? I haven't gotten anything for an email, only text, call or social notification

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
It's in the setting under notifications in the gear manager have to check email does email and gmail.