What is wrong?

Fenway72

Reaction score
Is it possible that a manufacturer could make a device that is not/will not be compatible with Gingerbread?

I cannot for the life of me get my Interphone F4 bluetooth system to work on ANY gingerbread rom. I've tried 3 different ones. What happens is:

I turn on Bluetooth on the phone.
I turn on my headset and see that they are paired.
I make a call...

And the sound is issued from the phone- NOT the headset.

The bluetooth button on the bottom left is NOT lit as it used to be with Froyo.

I tried the DXtoD2 and a ROM that claims to have working bluetooth and even people who confirms it works, but not with mine.

No matter what I do, I cannot get bluetooth working on Gingerbread.

Could a Bluetooth device just not be compatible with Gingerbread?

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...d-killed-car-bluetooth-audio.html#post1462504
You already read the answer and quoted it. Keep it mind the GB leak is probably more like a beta leak. Just sit back and wait patiently for the devs around here to dix it or go back to Froyo. Thats your only two options.

EDIT: looks like a spoke to soon sort of. Hint..try the search engine for this section of the forum. ;) The threads been here a few days now. Although it is not an actual bluetooth fix in itself, but rather includes a fix of sorts.

Last edited:
OP
Fenway72

Fenway72

Reaction score
What fix? I've been scouring the forums looking for one and haven't seen one yet. I'll keep looking, but if you could point me in that direction.....

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
Fenway72

Fenway72

Reaction score
If you're talking about the universal dx to d2,

That didn't fix it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums