1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

what is wrong with this phone? its backwards?!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by tktouch12, Dec 28, 2010.

1. tktouch12

tktouch12 New Member

hey, im not advertising this phone or anything, so i hope its okay for me to post this link. because, i was searching ebay for a droid1 (i miss it, so i want one to use sometimes when i'm tired of my dinc and want a keyboard). i came across this phone and the pictures really confused me. i know its definitely backwards. whats going on?
    Was the picture simply taken in the mirror? is that what would happen?
    i knows its probably a stupid question, but it seems really odd to me

Motorola DROID (Verizon) - eBay (item 180603632591 end time Dec-28-10 08:37:36 PST)

anyway, thanks
  2. bthomp21

bthomp21 Banned

yeah they just flipped the pictures horizontally. you can definitely tell by the verizon logo.
  3. z96Cobra

z96Cobra Member

That's one of the rare left hand versions of the D1. Us leftys get special equipment made just for us. Or someone accidentally flipped the pics before they uploaded 'em!

Roger
  4. bthomp21

bthomp21 Banned

ned flanders made it for his store.