What is up with the 4g phone selections at VZ?

vzdroid13

Reaction score
I think that the droid charge and the TB are high end enough for what the network can handle now. What are they really missing???......a dual core???
Verizons 4g network obviously doesn't work well with dual core, that's why the bionic was delayed, and why the x2 is on 3g. And there are only like 2 dual core phones out now anyway, both on slower networks. the only thing i want to know is why the infuse on att is 1.2 ghz while recharge is at 1. Small detail, but that bit of extra speed would have been nice.
Sent from my DROID CHARGE using DroidForums

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I don't own one, but have heard two people complain that they are not backlit. I wonder why I'm getting conflicting stories here? Are they configurable, meaning can you enable/disable backlighting for the physical buttons?

No LED though right?

I wouldn't like to use the NOLED app and have my screen on all night trying to let me know I have a text/email....seems counter productive to battery life.

I don't see a setting for the buttons. Mine come on a few seconds after i unlock my screen if the lighting is dim enough for the sensor. It might only do it if brightness is on automatic. I will check tonight when i get home.

As for LED, there is none. I liked it on my droid but it wasn't a deal breaker for me. The lock screen has a big notification message in it and thats enough since i usually hit the power button as i take my phone out.

I don't use noled but may give it a try and see how badly it hurts my battery life.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Yeah, keys are backlit. And NOLED doesn't hurt battery life because of the LED screen.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Good to know, going to download it now.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk