What is the use of Points ?

P

promo87

Hi Admins and Mods of DF,
I was just wonder what is the use of points which we are getting ? What makes me asking this question is because I have been over to several other forums and they use to say "You are going to get goodies in exchange of the points you gains ". So, I was just think of what would be the user of points ??

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Hi Admins and Mods of DF,
I was just wonder what is the use of points which we are getting ? What makes me asking this question is because I have been over to several other forums and they use to say "You are going to get goodies in exchange of the points you gains ". So, I was just think of what would be the user of points ??
That's a good question. As of now, the higher your points the higher your forum status.
If goodies become part of the deal we will let you know.

OP
P

promo87

That's a good question. As of now, the higher your points the higher your forum status.
If goodies become part of the deal we will let you know.
Owkiee.... thanks for letting me know ! One more question I was reading the guidelines of the forum which states that you can keep the facebook, twitter and G+ links over your signature so, I put it on but I don't know I think some mods or....... (I actually don't know if its removed by mods or..??? ) have removed it and didn't even get the reason why. So I would be glad if you can help me in clearing these things out !!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Owkiee.... thanks for letting me know ! One more question I was reading the guidelines of the forum which states that you can keep the facebook, twitter and G+ links over your signature so, I put it on but I don't know I think some mods or....... (I actually don't know if its removed by mods or..??? ) have removed it and didn't even get the reason why. So I would be glad if you can help me in clearing these things out !!
You can link to your personal FB,TW etc. Not to any commercial site

OP
P

promo87

You can link to your personal FB,TW etc. Not to any commercial site
Okay I get it this just means I can link only my personal Facebook, Twitter and FB account ! Anyway thanks for letting me know about it !

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Okay I get it this just means I can link only my personal Facebook, Twitter and FB account ! Anyway thanks for letting me know about it !
NP, Enjoy the Forum.