What is The Proper Closing of Camera Application For HTC Sensation XE.

makabebe

Reaction score
Can someone help me about this. Thanks. Im new here in the forums and having my first post. Hoping for good answers :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hopefully someone will have a response - good luck with your issue...

I posted this link in your other thread - we have an HTC Section ( HTC Android Phones ) at our sister site android.net... :)

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about your particular phone but on mine you would go to settings>applications>manage applications, then touch the all tab, scroll down to camera, touch that and then touch force stop. Other than that, if your not using the app and leave it alone, the AOS will close it eventually if more RAM is needed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a Sensation 4G on T-Mobile (basically the same phone). I never had any issues with the camera app - it takes up a lot of memory, so typically I would just hit the home button, and Android would stop it completely.

To be honest with you, you won't find much support for the Sensation lineup over here. Our sister site, Android.net has a Sensation section, but your best bet is xda-developers... there is a LOT of Sensation activity over there, as it's a wonderfully hackable phone. :)