What is the part i need called?

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Accessories' started by atreyu187, Feb 13, 2011.

1. atreyu187

atreyu187 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So my wife dropped my droid 2 and the casing around the screen got damaged. It is the plastic piece that says verizon. Anyhow my new case should arrive any day and I want this eye sore gone. If someone could tell me what it is I'm looking for or better yet where to get one I would be in your debt as my poor phone is only two weeks old. :-(

2. amujee

amujee New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  3. MikePDaTruth

MikePDaTruth New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The area that you are referring to is the front bezel. Your new case should cover up any nicks/scratches.

My R2D2 has been naked since day one (I do have a leather side holster that I use when I am wearing scrubs in the hospital) and I have some nicks around the front bezel. If anything I think it adds a rugged character to the phone :)

4. mboyz1

mboyz1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ahaha. Naked phone.. I dropped my phone on the end of a char and busted up the side. But nothing can ruin the look of this phone. I think its because I never slide it closed and the damage is never visable. Hm. Am I the only one that doesn't enjoy the scratches the phone makes on the back when you continually slide it open and closed? I think motorola should fix it? Yes. Woah. Ramble..

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

5. LilSkippie

LilSkippie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I hate that lol, those scratches in the back look just ewww. I hate em. I still have the plastic protector in the back though ;) so i think it is not a big deal. I've had my phone for 5 months.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums