What is the origin of your forum name?

Lolee71

Reaction score
Figured this would fit in very well in this subforum, but very simple question. What is the origin of your forum username? How did you come up with it?

I'll start.

My name is Dave, so it's simply my name plus my old zip code. Now, it would more appropriately be "Dave12303", but I can't bring myself to change it. I have been known as "Dave12308" since I joined the Android community back in November 2009 so to this day, it shall remain "Dave12308".

So, now let's hear everyone else's story. I started a thread like this over at MyDroidWorld awhile back, and it sort of took off. Let's see how it does here.

My first name is Lori, my middle name is Lee and I was born in 1971 so it's lolee71. Has been my internet nick name since 1996.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid Forums

fosgate3

Reaction score
fosgate3

Long ago in 1995, I created my first email account with Yahoo. I was (and still am) a car audio enthusiast so I wanted a Yahoo ID that reflected that. I chose fosgate but it wasn't available, and neither were fosgate1 and fosgate2. fosgate3, however, was available and since then, I've been fosgate3. The end.

gesinc

Reaction score
My forum name is gesinc b/c that is the abbv. for my business name. GESINC = Georgia Electronic Solutions Inc. :)

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Crankintopwater-I Love bass fishing.Crankin is when you use a crankbait with a baitcaster in deep water.I want to get the lure to the bottom of the lake as quickly as possible, so I crank it as fast as I can.Topwater is fishing with a topwater lure like a buzzbait or a popper.So now you know my story,lets go fishing some time.

Sent from my S3 rockin Jellybean 4.1.1

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Crankintopwater-I Love bass fishing.Crankin is when you use a crankbait with a baitcaster in deep water.I want to get the lure to the bottom of the lake as quickly as possible, so I crank it as fast as I can.Topwater is fishing with a topwater lure like a buzzbait or a popper.So now you know my story,lets go fishing some time.

I'll do some ocean fishing sometimes

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra

'bout a 3 1/2 lb largemouth? I come from bass country (arkansas/Texas) but my favorite fishing is trout on ultralight gear

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
'bout a 3 1/2 lb largemouth? I come from bass country (arkansas/Texas) but my favorite fishing is trout on ultralight gear

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Skeeter country,my favorite bassboat.I bet catching trout on ultra lite tackle is some kinda fun.Ive seen some of the pics of the bass that come from your neck of the woods.Have you done any peacock bass fishing?I haven't but I want too.

Reaction score
Mine is from when I was mid teens and thought I was clever with it, since a phoenix doesn't really die in mythology, but the name implies that it has. Kept it on forums and whatnot since then cause I haven't really felt like thinking of something else.

RossoCorsa

Reaction score
Rosso Corsa is the actual name of the famous color most call "Ferrari Red"