1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What is the easiest way to change to a new phone?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by zexplorers, Jun 19, 2012.

1. zexplorers

zexplorers New Member

I have had my droid x since 2/2011. It is not hacked, just using the latest available update from VZ. It was acting up in 2/2012, chewing up battery and rebooting so I was able to get a replacement just before my year warranty was up. Now the replacement is acting up as well. It does not make phone calls or the phone call begins 2 - 3 minutes after I hit the contact widget or call button. I am afraid in case of a 911 emergency I would never be able to make a call. I cannot upgrade through VZ until 10/2012. In light of the changes at VZ and not wanting to lose my unlimited data I ordered a used Droid Bionic that will be here Friday. It took me weeks of moving data between my old Droid X and my new Droid X to get all the apps and data onto the new phone. Is there an easier way to do that this time around? I am not that technical and have 2 little kids that take up most of my time and energy and distract me a lot.

TIA!!
  2. thirsty1258

thirsty1258 New Member

Dail *611complain politely and they may send you a newer model non high end phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. zexplorers

zexplorers New Member

Thanks for the idea but I've done that twice and they only wanted to reset my phone and told me that they could not help me with a phone until October. One guy even suggested Ebay or Craigslist for buying a phone on my own.
Search tags for this page

contact change to new phone