1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What is the difference???

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by CyBuzz, Dec 19, 2011.

1. CyBuzz

CyBuzz New Member

What is the difference between the Messaging app and Text Messaging app in this rom. I am on the Purity ASOP and ICS tpax.

i have messaging and text messaging. they both open my text messages, but which one do I need and how do I get rid of one? They are both 2.3.4 and they both don't have the option to uninstall.
  2. Vyruz

Vyruz New Member

I believe messaging can manage multiple messaging apps. If you only have text messaging though it is only doing the same thing
  3. CyBuzz

CyBuzz New Member

ha...also noticed that i get each message 2 times in each app. going to DL handcent to see if i get 2 tehre also.
  4. Vyruz

Vyruz New Member

I get multiple text quite often on my text message app. It gets kinda annoying but i have no idea what to do about it.
  5. CyBuzz

CyBuzz New Member

quite often for me is every single time. :icon_eek: