cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
What's this forums name on there
motorola droid

Garemlin to answer your question. for me it's very quick, very clean and very easy to use.

Navigation and posting is twice as fast

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I like it too. I tried the free version and then forked over the $1.99 for the paid app. I find it very fast and easy to navigate.

PolyOlefin

Reaction score
I, too, don't see a reason to buy Tapatalk. The mobile version of forum sites aren't good enough? Not to mention more than half the forums I frequent don't support it, which would mean I'd have to keep switching back and forth, ruining the convenience factor.

And just like the iPhone, there is the always-annoying, shamelessly self-promoting "Sent from my phone using Tapatalk" phrase. So I need to purchase the app and then become an advertising tool as well?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Garemlin to answer your question. for me it's very quick, very clean and very easy to use.

I'll take your quick, very clean and easy to use and match that with slow, complicated and totally unnecessary. I couldn't figure out how to even get the forums to list properly.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not a huge fan on this end. Maybe if vBulletin comes up with an app I'll migrate away from the regular browser, but for now, I'll do it the old way.

papy72

Reaction score
Is there an option to remove the "Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk" line? I find apps that auto-sign stuff to be somewhat annoying.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Is there an option to remove the "Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk" line? I find apps that auto-sign stuff to be somewhat annoying.

From the main screen of the app - settings, then deselect signature.

papy72

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that on the bottom of page 2 after posting. I really should learn to read whole threads before commenting...

SGTiger

Reaction score

I'll take your quick, very clean and easy to use and match that with slow, complicated and totally unnecessary. I couldn't figure out how to even get the forums to list properly.

Have to agree with cereal killer. Ten times quicker and easier to navigate than using the browser. Works perfectly for me. Probably a little premature to label it unnecessary until you figure out how to get it to work.

bubblehead

Reaction score
i agree it is faster but i can't find a search function! am i just stupid or not seeing the obvious?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I've never used it..........

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk