What is the best wallpaper app?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Why do you need an app - just go online, find a wallpaper site that you like and download the WP that appeals to you. I mean, say you like steampunk WP - just do a Google search for Steampunk wallpaper. Check out the sites it lists and find what you want.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
The majority of my wallpapers come from an app. (& occasionally what you and pchain post on the S3 forum of course) Personally I think it's easier to use a Play Store app like Zedge or 500px and probably safer as well, as opposed to searching through link after link using Google. Along with being categorized nicely, they also make it easy to search so it's like a one stop shop.
I know you're the absolute king when it comes to wallpaper, but just wanted to give my reasons as to, "why use an app". :)

tap'n

Crichton333

Reaction score
Why do you need an app - just go online, find a wallpaper site that you like and download the WP that appeals to you. I mean, say you like steampunk WP - just do a Google search for Steampunk wallpaper. Check out the sites it lists and find what you want.

Isnt it the same procedure using Googple Play ? Search for steampunk and just add the word wallpaper at the end and voila.