What is the best ROM currently availble for the Droid X?

vcmstone

Reaction score
I figured that I would start this poll since one hasn't been start yet. Basically, my 2.1 Droid X is no longer cutting it as I have multiple issues with GPS, music player and Email application. I had originally tried the leak that was first released, but had too many problems and flashed the SBF back to 2.1. I really want to try out one of the newer ROMs but I am not sure which one to try out. I am interested in finding out what other people think. Please post your feedback about what you have experienced! dancedroid

EDIT: Also if any new ROMs come out, I will add them to the list.

Last edited:

Bxrider117

Reaction score
Right now I am running the original 2.2 leak with 928's Black Glass themeand I have not experienced any problems with my X at all. Because I like tinkering with the phone, I may flash the MDW version to see what it is like.

DThomp

Reaction score
Im running fly x final with 928droids black theme (freakin awesome by the way). My phone is running smooth with great battery life.

jaredb03

Reaction score
Should be able to select multiple options. I am running MDW with tranq 2.3.3 on top of it.

JCasti

Reaction score
Does fly x work on 2.1 or you have to be on 2.2?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

droidpirate

Reaction score
Using flyx with theme I created so far no problems with flyX had to change the bootanimation didnt really enjoy it. Other than that runs awesome

Aram58

Reaction score
I'm getting my x in a week. Based on what you guys say, I'm be using fly x (unless chevy drops simply stunning, which he probably will tehe). Also can I get the dark theme for stock?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

djenks24

Reaction score
I continue to check every day, I would like to see a naked android rom. I basically want my droid 1 with a big screen and DX Hardware:)

AlexGinsberg

Reaction score
Im running FlyX with Launcher Pro....only complaint is that Better Keyboard always force closes >.<

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cvpcs is getting closer and closer to dropping the first true asop stock droid x rom, with all the features sapphire and ruby users have come to know and love. Look for it soon in your local ccroms/cvpcs section nearest you..

Sent from my Droid

bitzer

Reaction score
Only have the original 2.2 leak to compare it to, but I'm loving FlyX with LauncherPlus Pro.

xliderider

Reaction score
Cvpcs is getting closer and closer to dropping the first true asop stock droid x rom, with all the features sapphire and ruby users have come to know and love. Look for it soon in your local ccroms/cvpcs section nearest you..

Sent from my Droid

Looking forward to this... will it have the notification bar customizations and script support for disabling ads?

jjordo1

Reaction score
Right now I am running the original 2.2 leak with 928's Black Glass themeand I have not experienced any problems with my X at all. Because I like tinkering with the phone, I may flash the MDW version to see what it is like.

where do i find that rom and do i need to wipe