What is the best droid phone PLEASE HELP ME

Arri901

Reaction score
Im switching to verizon what is the best droid phone to get besides the razr

Sent from my SPH-D710 using DroidForums

f2004w

Reaction score
I have Droid Bionic, works really well and it last all day if you are an average user. If you play games (alot) then you might need to charge an hour to get it back to near 100% again.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Nexus is pretty cool. Take a look at the Jan Issue of Consumer Reports for some comparations. Myself, I'm happy with my Bionic, but a lot depends on what YOU want with a phone.

OP
A

Arri901

Reaction score
I mostly text take pix download a few apps listen to music fb twitter thats it

OP
A

Arri901

Reaction score
I have a samsung galaxy s ii epic 4g touch now

nateohio

Reaction score
I mostly text take pix download a few apps listen to music fb twitter thats it

I think he was thinking more along the lines of what you like in a phone hardware wise. Do you like a really pretty screen? Large screen? Screen that's good for use in direct sunlight? Are you one of us that like to modify your phone? Are you a power user? etc.....

All of these things will impact what recommendation an educated user will make. I myself have a bionic, but that's because it's what fits MY needs and expectations. If you like playing around and modding your phone, then a NEXUS can't be beat. If you are a power user, and wear through a battery charge like nothing, then the RAZR is most definitely not for you. If a super reliable data connection is really important than I can't recommend a single 4G phone because of the data issues that plague the LTE users. See what I mean?

Last edited:
OP
A

Arri901

Reaction score
Large screen good battery life no freezing

OP
A

Arri901

Reaction score
I need something thats better or runner up to my samsung galaxy s 2 epic 4g touch

nateohio

Reaction score
Are you planning on rooting or flashing custom roms?

Since you have a Galaxy SII, how do like samsung build quality? Do you find it acceptable?

Last edited:

f2004w

Reaction score
My Bionic haven't freezes or crashed since I got it.

missoctober64

Reaction score
I just got the Bionic and I love it I had the galaxy before I came over to Verizon I would say the 2 or right on with eachother. My only issue I had come to find out, is not the phone, but the network problem I think you will be happy with the bionic.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think he was thinking more along the lines of what you like in a phone hardware wise. Do you like a really pretty screen? Large screen? Screen that's good for use in direct sunlight? Are you one of us that like to modify your phone? Are you a power user? etc.....

All of these things will impact what recommendation an educated user will make. I myself have a bionic, but that's because it's what fits MY needs and expectations. If you like playing around and modding your phone, then a NEXUS can't be beat. If you are a power user, and wear through a battery charge like nothing, then the RAZR is most definitely not for you. See what I mean?

Exactly, but it's good to know the needs as well. Heck, if I bought a phone based on my needs more than my wants, I'd still use my Moto E815. It has a simple camera, Bluetooth and I get find out the weather and simple information. :)

OP
A

Arri901

Reaction score
Ok I read reviews off d site n it had alot of complaints

OP
A

Arri901

Reaction score
Thanx to every1 thats being helpful