What is the best custom rom for moto droid2

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
My favorite is Liberty..... its the most stable in my opinion and has alot of customization. It really just depends on how much you dislike blur though, squidly is good also i just cant stand blur (i know theres a blurfree version, its not as stable in my opinion though).

Sent from my Liberated D2G

mrailing

Reaction score
I have tried Fission, Liberty, Stock, and Apex. I like more of an ASOP build, with a touch of Blur, namely the Blur camera. I am currently attempting to tweak Apex 1.4 to my liking, but I have been VERY happy with Liberty, but when I first got my phone a few months ago, I used Fission, then Apex, and I really enjoyed Apex. After Liberty 1.0 was released, I tried it and loved most of the features, and 1.5 was an improvement for sure. There were a few things about Apex I missed, and I am trying the new release, and if I can get it setup the way I like, then I will stick with it, otherwise I will make the move back to Liberty.

I agree with what was said above. Make a backup of your phone and then test a ROM. If you don't like it, flash back to your backup and try another ROM. At present I have a backup from Stock sitting on the SD card that I can restore, and I have a backup of Liberty I can restore. Once I tweak Apex 1.4, I will do a backup of it.