What is the best browser to use?

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
I was thinking about using Firefox Beta but does anyone have any better choices?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am still using the Chrome browser, I think some people prefer the FireFox but Chrome fulfills all my needs.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Chrome for me as well.

NCCamper

Reaction score
I've become a fan of Dolphin Browser HD, or just Dolphin Browser. I just upgraded to the public beta version of the new release. Works great and very fast.

Good Luck!

Reaction score
I go back and forth between Chrome and Firefox. I like Firefox cuz it syncs my bookmarks and passwords from my desktop. Any other options I have found to sync those cost money. Chrome is pretty nice too.

GoBears

Reaction score
My order of use ICS Browser + > Chrome > Stock > Dolphin HD > Firefox

GoBears and a big FU Apple

cutiedroid

Reaction score
I've used Dolphin browser since I first got a Droid D2G. Except that I don't quite know how to save bookmarks, I've had no problems with it. Firefox became so troublesome on my PC that I don't even want to try it on my RAZR.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

NCCamper

Reaction score
Cutiedroid -

When you have a webpage up that you want to bookmark, press the "+" sign in the url bar. That will bring up a box which will allow you to bookmark the page. Give the page a name, assign it to a folder, like "Bookmarks Bar", assign a gesture if you want, and then click "add". Bookmark created - easy!

Good luck!

WestOkid

Reaction score
I tried Chrome, stock, Dolphin mini, Dolphin HD, and Opera mobile. Ended up using Opera mobile as my default because it is blazing fast and so smooth. Plus the font is more readable. Try it you will see what I mean. I also use the stock browser sometimes because it syncs my desktop bookmarks just like Chrome. Of them all I rate Chrome last. I really wanted to use Chrome because it's native Google and ICS only made me think it must be special. Not!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2