What is so special with lollipop?

Reaction score
So what is so special about this update? So far I'm not impressed. The only thing I like so far is battery life. I hate how the key board is white and any open tabs for chrome have to be accessed thru recent apps. I seen people complaining it was taking to long to get. But I don't see why. Well unless I'm missing something

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
So what is so special about this update? So far I'm not impressed. The only thing I like so far is battery life. I hate how the key board is white and any open tabs for chrome have to be accessed thru recent apps. I seen people complaining it was taking to long to get. But I don't see why. Well unless I'm missing something
The keyboard color can be changed in the settings. I believe there are 4 options.

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk

R

RETG

Battery life? Dropped 51% in 12 hours with VERY minimal use, and most of the day sitting on a table next to me on Wifi. Same problem my LG G3 had after lollipop was installed!

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
How much SOT?

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk

JDH

Reaction score
I went into settings in chrome and turned the tabs crap off, now back to normal. Glad u mentioned the keyboard, I will go change the color as I don't care for the white either. I really don't think there is any appreciable difference. I am not a phone nerd

JDH

Reaction score
I went to settings language/ input + keyboard+Google keyboard but I see no more options ??

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I do believe the tabs issue with Chrome...is a setting in the Chrome app itself. The same thing happened to me and I got them back, but I don't remember how I did it....

sent from my fabulous Note 4♡

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I do believe the tabs issue with Chrome...is a setting in the Chrome app itself. The same thing happened to me and I got them back, but I don't remember how I did it....

There's a setting in chrome to change it back..

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
In Chrome's settings, turn "Merge tabs and apps" off. That'll put Chrome back to the way it was with tabs being inside Chrome, instead of mixed into your recent apps.
Awesome! Thanks so much! I knew there was a setting that I stumbled across that fixed it, I just could not find it.