what is root

Diordna

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion lol

I do understand the rooting process and when I help people out, I always have the SBF rooting thread open for backup and double check things before I tell someone to do it.

OP
xxdieselxx

xxdieselxx

Reaction score
wow, i have to thank you guys for all the info and the offer to help get it done..freaking awesome. now that we can root 2.1.and 2.2 coming i think ill wait and see what 2.2 offers and work from that platform as things develop.

but i have learned alot reading and feel alot more comfy in knowing what i what to do and how to get there

Diordna

Reaction score
Ok, but just know that us rooted users will probably get 2.2 before the stock.
Just like last update and I think before that.

Phxphenom

Reaction score
I can vouch for Diordna. I am the 48 year old dumbsh$t he helped out (rooted BB, OCd to 1 Ghz, etc) and it was a great adventure as well as a way to make a new friend. Hopefully my new Sensai will keep me updated as he continues to make changes. It also helps if you have FB so you can do things in real time together.

Diordna

Reaction score
I can vouch for Diordna. I am the 48 year old dumbsh$t he helped out (rooted BB, OCd to 1 Ghz, etc) and it was a great adventure as well as a way to make a new friend. Hopefully my new Sensai will keep me updated as he continues to make changes. It also helps if you have FB so you can do things in real time together.

Thanks! :)

I agree totally. It was a fun process and everything. I will keep you updated!

OP
xxdieselxx

xxdieselxx

Reaction score
dennis menace=fb

fb, and ill probly get to doing it this week man thanks ahead of time for the venture