What IS GOING ON WITH THE MARKET

meh

Reaction score
I keep getting download unsuccessful messages..it was working fine hours ago:icon_evil:

sir2545

Reaction score
Be sure that you have a good Data Connection, as this will cause failed downloads. If you have a good connection then try Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>Market>Clear Data and Cache, Reboot. Hope that works for ya.

AngryHatter

Reaction score
I keep getting download unsuccessful messages..it was working fine hours ago:icon_evil:

Today I had trouble with the PC browser Market but no trouble using it over the phone.
Stuff happens.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I'm having issues with the Market today as well. Will download fine for awhile then everything is unsuccessful, just like you. I'm using my wifi connection at the house, which is running fine. Are you rooted or stock?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
OK, I might have seen what's going on in my case. Google is doing the automatic app installations from installing the new ROM. Looks like it will have to go through completely on its own before I will be able to touch other apps. I am at least seeing them moving and installing so that's a good sign. I just can't mess with anything manually until its finished is all I can assume.

We'll see, hope so because Nils is actually looking fantastic!

Sullivan36

Reaction score
I agree with the member above that make it sure that you have a good data connection..Because if the data connection is not working properly then you will always face errors while downloading anything...

nateccnn

Reaction score
Any apps that fail...delete them and reboot the phone. Then redownload them.

Nate

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Still hosed here after all. Four different ROM's. No download. It connects to Google and pulls down contacts and calendars, but no apps. I've tried clearing the cache for market and data for download manager, clearing Dalvik, each ROM was a COMPLETE wipe and install. From CWM, not ROM Manager. And when I say it is no longer installing apps, I mean now it won't update or install ANYTHING at all. And when I was doing it, it was through Appbrain as fresh installs.

Something is definitely broken and I am leaning further on the Market.