What is best?

Discussion in 'Droid Charge FAQ' started by andrew51088, Dec 9, 2011.

1. andrew51088

andrew51088 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a charge back in june I tried a million kernals or whatever its been so long I believe I am running stock ED1 with go launcher. Is this the best route? I dont care about battery life i just want my phone to be as fast as possible and have root...what are my options?

Should i keep ed1?
    does golauncher slow my phone down?
    what apps can i stop running that verizon puts on the phone? i already changed some .apks to .bak like amazon kindle and rockband but i know theres more.
    I currently have root explorer, titanium backup, super manager, superuser and ive tried overclocking apps but my phone reboots randomly when i run those.

Ive spent countless hours reading forums and i cant make a decision. im scared i wont pick the best rom available.

so ROM/kernal suggestions please and ty!!
    fyi i am looking to make my phone as quick as possible i dont care about themes, changing colors, and wigets.

o below is a ss of what im currently running i honestly dont know lol i had alot of trouble rooting my phone back in the summer cuz the new ed version wouldnt work if u wanted root access so i tried 100 different things for all i know i have 4 roms installed + go launcher

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  2. andrew51088

andrew51088 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    NVM!!!! i backed everything up did a factory reset and installed the new GB ...omfg!!!
    my cpu was at 1058 today with overclocking app....after the new GB and ed4 im at 2200 and im not overclocking. this is so bad ass wish i would of used GB awhile ago!