What is best deal on Z2 force turbo battery pack?

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Lowest I have seen is $99

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
All the Moto Mods are compatible with all Moto Z phones. I bought my Moto Turbo Battery at Verizon for $69. Any Moto Mod works on any Moto Z phone, they are not specific to the Z2

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
All the Moto Mods are compatible with all Moto Z phones. I bought my Moto Turbo Battery at Verizon for $69. Any Moto Mod works on any Moto Z phone, they are not specific to the Z2

But I am asking for the best deal on Moto mod turbo charger, Google shopper lost $99 as cheapest, I found the $69 one but that's not turbo power(not brand name) ie more amps

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Between Verizon, the Moto website, Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, etc. you'll have to keep checking. What's on sale today may not be on sale tomorrow. What's not on sale today could be on sale tomorrow. Apparently the Verizon sale ended. They had the Moto Turbo Power mod on sale for a while so I bought one. Sales on these come & go. I haven't seen anything cheaper than $99 this morning. But tomorrow that could change and a sale starts somewhere.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
But I am asking for the best deal on Moto mod turbo charger, Google shopper lost $99 as cheapest, I found the $69 one but that's not turbo power(not brand name) ie more amps

the problem is, not everyone sees the same deals on some sites. for example, amazon tends to give different prices to different customers online depending on their shopping history. It is the same with other sites.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm going to check and see if they will give a rain check. I could use another one...

They don't. If it's out of stock the Order / Buy Now button is not functional and just displays Out Of Stock.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They don't. If it's out of stock the Order / Buy Now button is not functional and just displays Out Of Stock.

:-(

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
sometimes I wonder if it's click and bait, have only a few knowing they will sell out real quick hoping you will buy another higher priced one.
It could be that way. We'd have no way of knowing if they did....

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
sometimes I wonder if it's click and bait, have only a few knowing they will sell out real quick hoping you will buy another higher priced one.
I just ordered the Moto mod turbo pack from Amazon I will have it by Tuesday says amazon. Hopefully it will be good and not worn out from sitting on a shelf. Reviews say when attached you can charge only the pack or the phone by cable unless the pack is 100% anybody have the turbo pack model and let me know tips especially for Z2 force

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The Moto Turbo Power Pack has it's own USB-C port. You can charge it off the phone using that port, or charge it while connected to the phone using the phones charging port. Not sure what other tips to share that haven't already been covered. You have two charging options, Efficiency Mode and Turbo Mode. Both have been discussed in detail already. You have to find the option that's right for you, and it can be changed at any time. So day by day, situation by situation, you can change from Efficiency Mode to Turbo Mode. That's all part of the Moto Mod awesomeness. ,

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I just ordered the Moto mod turbo pack from Amazon I will have it by Tuesday says amazon. Hopefully it will be good and not worn out from sitting on a shelf. Reviews say when attached you can charge only the pack or the phone by cable unless the pack is 100% anybody have the turbo pack model and let me know tips especially for Z2 force

well, when you get the phone you can play with it and find out if the reviews are right :) that is usually the best part in getting a new device.