What is best app for hiding videos sent to you?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
If they're of your gf, then why not just delete the videos?

I mean isn't having her in real life better than having a video on your phone?

JRogers1978

Reaction score
Have you tried using the Search feature in Astro to look for them? They're probably just saved in a different folder then the ones you recorded with your phone.

loop4zil

Reaction score
Have you tried "Save MMS"...pulls pics off of MMS and save them someplace on your phone. You sould like you have an awesome GF. Nice work.

OP
H

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
Have you tried "Save MMS"...pulls pics off of MMS and save them someplace on your phone. You sould like you have an awesome GF. Nice work.
yeah, shes cool, we havent seen each other in over a week, so she was horny, and send me some videos:icon_ banana:

OP
H

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
Have you tried using the Search feature in Astro to look for them? They're probably just saved in a different folder then the ones you recorded with your phone.
yeah, i have tried that, im still trying different things to see if i can fine them

OP
H

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
just downloaded this, and it pullls the pics off of my texts, but it wont pull the vids off

OP
H

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
...... got savemms to get the vids now, now im finding the folder for savedmms in astro and then going to find the files and copy them and paste them into my .nomedia folder. HECK yES. thanks guys

loop4zil

Reaction score
...... got savemms to get the vids now, now im finding the folder for savedmms in astro and then going to find the files and copy them and paste them into my .nomedia folder. HECK yES. thanks guys

Loop4zil save the day...again

ShowTime

Reaction score
Place a file that is named .nomedia in the folder. They will not show in the gallery.

Quick question, do you have to have Astro to do this? When mounted to my pc, I was able to add folders (ringtones, etc), could I just add a file called .nomedia in the saved pictures folder? I guess I'm just not real clear on how Astro works...

ShowTime

Reaction score
Nvm. Went out and got Astro, messed around with it and got it figured out.