What is a good way to take pictures/ post pictures of you desktops?

lukasz

Reaction score
I have been seeing everyone post their desktop on a forum and I am just wondering if someone can help me out with what program is used to copy the desktop.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

iamasongnow

Reaction score
Shoot me is a good one. You'll need root for that. There's another one a lot of people use. Can't remember the name...

Sent from my Android Device using DroidForums App

OP
L

lukasz

Reaction score
Ok awesome I am rooted so it should work. If I run into any issues ill post them. Thanks, and if you remember the other I'd love to know that one too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Drocap2 is the other. I got that first but all the captures I took had the interface over the top of my desktop in the pic. Did a search and it seems like a common issue. I thought maybe a reboot would help... when I rebooted I had no visual of my phone at all, lights were working and I could feel it vibrate when I touched the screen.

Took out battery for a few min. inserted and booted ok. Uninstalled DROCAP2 and got SHOOTME- works as it should!!

Only thing is captures are png and not jpg- unless there is a way to change the format.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

My DROID beat-up your iphone

Nods_Dad

Reaction score
For Drocap select vibrate mode hit the start button then go to the screen you want a pic of and shake. Basically if you change screens the "interface" goes away and your pic is good to go. Hope that makes sence

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk