What is a good pair of leather gloves that will work with the Droid?

DurangoJim

Reaction score
I don't care if they're "Iphone" gloves or something else, but I want something that you don't have to remove the finger tip to use the phone. Anyone have any ideas?

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
My wife saw a pair of winter gloves on Good Morning America Friday that were made to be used with Touch Screen Phones. Can't remember the brand, but I bet a search on GMA's website will find them.

EDIT: Checked, the brand is Echo Design "Touch Gloves" Echo Design &raquo Shop Designer Scarves, Home Décor, Women?s Apparel and Home Goods by Echo

BUT, they seem to be just for girls (i.e wimps) JUST KIDDING!!!

EDIT 2: I was wrong they have a "men's unisex" version..

men's/unisex echo touch sport glove - Echo Design &raquo Shop Designer Scarves, Home Décor, Women?s Apparel and Home Goods by Echo

brindanoize

Reaction score
-At first I laughed at this thread, until i froze my fingers trying to use the Droid waiting for the train now that the cold wave has hit NYC. Figured I just couldn't use the phone outside in the winter w/ the big bulky glove fingers.

These also look like a good alternative:
180s Gloves, Urban Tech-tility Commuter Gloves
180s Gloves, Urban Tech-tility Commuter Gloves - EXTRA 20% OFF Hats, Gloves & Scarves - Men's - Macy's

I like the little nipple on the finger which seems like it'll work perfect with screen scroll and maybe even typing.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

LastBoyScout

Reaction score
for those of you who dont want to take your gloves off, or dont want to buy a special glove or stylus to use, you could just become proficient in using your nose. Its pretty easy to navigate if you close one eye to "aim" where you are putting your nose.

now, have a good laugh and see what you can do with your nose...

HeroNova

Reaction score
for those of you who dont want to take your gloves off, or dont want to buy a special glove or stylus to use, you could just become proficient in using your nose. Its pretty easy to navigate if you close one eye to "aim" where you are putting your nose.

now, have a good laugh and see what you can do with your nose...

HAHA that's great. Maybe this will start a new trend and you'll see hundreds of Droid users nose touching.

I've been using those fingerless gloves for my morning commute. They keep my hands warm for the most part and I can still use the touch screen on my droid.