What in your opinion is the best bluetooth headset?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Accessories' started by EA.Droyd, Sep 30, 2012.

1. cmorty72

cmorty72 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    1)JB Era- Great device w/ fantastic noise cancellation. AD2P for streaming media. Comfort & durability are top notch. Battery life is great as well.

2)Voyager Legend (as well as other Voyagers)- Great device for clarity, AD2P only on "+" & Legend. The design is bulky and makes wearing shades & glasses a chore. Batt life is o.k.

3) Q2- Rather mixed results. Sound is o.k., but noise cancellation is sub par & sound & voice tend to go in/out. Batt is o.k.

4) Moto C1 worked great, but can be rather uncomfortable to some. Sound is iffy. Batt o.k.

5) Really don't have much to say about this device... other than my previous experiences with Jabras has not been good. The only thing that I liked about Jabra was its mini ear gels.

Like I have stated before in this thread, I'm a fan of the Icon HD.
    But I digress... when it actually comes to buying an ear piece, it all depends on what suits the buyer's needs.

Sent from a covert location using telepathic means, satellite relays, and the luck of the Irish.

2. edvon

edvon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the advice.

3. cmorty72

cmorty72 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Also, to make the JB even more comfortable, I've use the bigger Jabra ear Gel over the regular rubber ring supplied with the JB. This not only gave me a secure fit in my ear, but also improved the sound as well. Also, the JB is so comfortable that I've kept mine in my ear all day at work (streaming Slacker) without even knowing it's there. :)

Sent from a covert location using telepathic means, satellite relays, and the luck of the Irish.

4. edvon

edvon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've done some research, considered waiting, price, shipping and decided not to order Bluetooth headset on ebay or amazon. Then, my friend sold me his spare Jabra BT 125 for 10$ in originally packing.
    I've been using it for 3 days now, and the difference is huge.

5. EA.Droyd

EA.Droyd Active Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo, 64GB
    I have to say that I've really liked the Blueant Q2. I think many of the "issues" I've had were with ICS and the headsets software not playing well together. Many features like caller id announce stopped working once I updated the firmware for the phone.
    I've tried the Legend and didn't like the bulkiness of it, I wear glasses. The way it charges was way too inconvenient with it's proprietary magnetic charge plug. No micro usb port here, so you're screwed if you lose the little 7 inch charger.
    I'd like to try the LG Tone as someone mentioned earlier. Best Buy does let you try the headsets for thirty days and return if you don't like them.

#29 EA.Droyd, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  6. celloshred

celloshred New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Motorola h17....

I've had an H17 for a few years and had NO problems with it. Small, folds up, pretty comfortable, sounds quality was good, etc. Didnt read text or announce names, but I dididnt care. Worked on all of my phones and my asus transformer for phone & media.

With the recent updates, it only works for phone calls.

Motorola suggested an h17txt which can do media.

Suggestions? I cant see myself spending any more than these on an ear piece. I was able to replace my h17 for $25 if I ever lost or broke it.:icon_ devil:

7. altspeed

altspeed Active Member

Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
    Ratings:
    +17
    Update note on lg tone: the tiny little grilles on the drivers will clog with dust and earwax and are impossible to clean. I ended up carefully removing the grilles on mine with a needle. The bare drivers clean fine with a tiny bit of a rapid solvent like TCE or MEK

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

8. jharvey31

jharvey31 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Looking for a Bluetooth headset that lets me swap out headphones AND microphone

Hey all,

I currently have the Sony-Ericsson MW-600 Amazon.com: Sony Ericsson Hi-Fi Bluetooth Stereo Headset with FM Radio: Cell Phones & Accessories, and I love the ability to switch out headphone.

However, the microphone leaves much to be desired, and I am looking for a way to be more modular to get what I need.

I want to preserve the stereo, in-ear experience I have today and be able to swap in better headphones.

I want to be able to do the same for the microphone AND use Bluetooth. This combination of requirements seems to be difficult to find a solution for. Does anyone know of a Bluetooth receiver that allows for plug-in headphones and plug-in microphone?

9. magane

magane New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I also a need a Bluetooth headset. I prefer Motorola models. I found a post here

so my choices are this

1. Commandone
    2.Finiti
    3.Endeavor HX1

What is your say?

#33 magane, May 2, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
Search tags for this page

best bluetooth for droid razr

best bluetooth headset 2013

best bluetooth headset for galaxy s3

best bluetooth headset for samsung galaxy s3