OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Can't view the video at work, but it looks badass.
it is very badass : )

I've watched it like 3 times. It patrols and scans the streets like a warrior. Frakking awesome

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The quick scene where the robot is covering fire from behind the wall and he extends his arm back to fire around the wall is my favorite part :)

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
The quick scene where the robot is covering fire from behind the wall and he extends his arm back to fire around the wall is my favorite part :)
ha yeah that is pretty sweet.

I like how the robot reacts to all the incoming fire after he draws his arm back too.

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Awesome video (looks like they stole it from District 9 though)! Its a cool concept however I expect to be old and grey until something like this is even implemented in a large scale at all. If at all

Wagner :motdroidvert:

CatsvsDogs

Reaction score
Awesome video (looks like they stole it from District 9 though)! Its a cool concept however I expect to be old and grey until something like this is even implemented in a large scale at all. If at all

It is the same guy that made district 9. Neill Blomkamp. Have yet to see district 9, should be popping up on netflix soon.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

It is the same guy that made district 9. Neill Blomkamp. Have yet to see district 9, should be popping up on netflix soon.
Just rented it the other night from Redbox. I liked it :icon_ banana:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh my god rent district 9.. i know it got mixed reviews, but if you are in it for visual smacktickery like this, then it is a treat if there ever was one...

CatsvsDogs

Reaction score
oh my god rent district 9.. i know it got mixed reviews, but if you are in it for visual smacktickery like this, then it is a treat if there ever was one...

Yeah I definitely am looking forward to the special effects of this Blomkamp fellow. I try not to get to swayed by reviews unless its obvious majority thumbs down.

Bit off topic but what is a "Smacktickery"? Lol, I googled it and this thread was my only hit.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
smacktickery: the act of being slapped in the face by stunning visuals created by the CGI department.