What i am going to Patent!!!

BigZig

Reaction score
I honor of Apple filing for a patent of wedge shape design i wanted to start this thread about what i am going to patent.

Feel free to share your ideas!!!!

Here is my patent Idea

*edit- sorry i spelt thread*

View attachment 52340

Last edited:

Caesars

Reaction score
Hahahahaha

Even though I loooovveeee my iPad and MacBook pro, I may never buy another Idevice. Apple is exploiting a very exploitable system and they're not deserving of my $$$ any longer.

Caesars

Reaction score
O and please take down that little black and white symbol used to show direction, it looks to much like the "arrow" which I own the rights for!

Inverse

Reaction score
You could try to be legit, and patent an oval-based shape with a flat screen area, slightly tapered outward, except on the back where it's flat, but rounded at the top, and sharp at the corners. Giving it symmetry and angles when viewed from the front, but a rounded curvature when viewed from the side. Appealing for business, and entertainment. The angled front being professional, sleek~ while offering the soft top and bottom when viewed from the side, like a flattened egg.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moving to off topic.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I would like to patant carbon based autonomous, mobile, self serving entities.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
And I already filed the patent for round globular objects, to include Earth, Moon, Planets, Stars, Balls of all order, etc.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just filed a patent for "objects of a non-biological origin, constructed from both organic and non-organic materials"

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I'm also filing a patent for "stuff"

OP
BigZig

BigZig

Reaction score
O and please take down that little black and white symbol used to show direction, it looks to much like the "arrow" which I own the rights for!

Sue me !!!!! :biggrin:

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I filed for a patent to include anything that's made up of atoms. And any kind of material. And dark matter. I own the Universe, man!!!!! (Next to God)

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I filed for a patent to include anything that's made up of atoms. And any kind of material. And dark matter. I own the Universe, man!!!!! (Next to God)

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

This violates my patent on "stuff" you owe me some mad royalties.

ambrown

Reaction score
Wow, I wish I could afford to pay $18,000 to get a patent. Guess thats why only big companies normally are the ones doing the patenting, while the real inventors basically only make money by selling their inventions to the big companies so they can pay the legal and processing fees to get the patent issued.

But you guys must be rolling in the dough! I mean you have to be to get a patent in the first place, and then you'll make a lot by suing all the poor suckers who can't even afford a lawyer, not to mention the enormous settlements you'll get from the big tech companies...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I will patent any process in which any entity sucks in/inhales/ breathes in any source and gets from that process anything that enables it to sustain, prolong life in any meaning, and then releases any other form of of a material..

I will call this, breathing.. flatulence and burping will be included...

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!