what have you MIUI devs done to me?!

speedfreeq

Reaction score
i wanted to try out the new PE, made a nandroid of the MIUI, backed up my apps, flashed the GB-heavy PEv4...and kept it for about 45 seconds. i simply couldn't do it - it just looked plain and unexciting. regular. boring.

i used to LOVE PE. i swore i'd go back after i had this little fling with MIUI! but alas, the AOSP-based ROMS just look like old hags now compared to my MIUI girl with the latest Revolution2.5 theme:heart:

sorry actngreezy and the PE team; MIUI has seduced me.

mrcastillo

Reaction score
that makes 2 of Us

i've done the same thing after a while i go back n try some of the other roms but 2 hours later i'm back again." love my miui "...dancedroid

adsfa34

Reaction score
I was the exact opposite. Couldn't get back to aosp fast enough.

Sent from my Droid

Ditto. I made it 2 days on MIUI. My phone ran hot and I couldn't handle the lag.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
i wanted to try out the new PE, made a nandroid of the MIUI, backed up my apps, flashed the GB-heavy PEv4...and kept it for about 45 seconds. i simply couldn't do it - it just looked plain and unexciting. regular. boring.

i used to LOVE PE. i swore i'd go back after i had this little fling with MIUI! but alas, the AOSP-based ROMS just look like old hags now compared to my MIUI girl with the latest Revolution2.5 theme:heart:

sorry actngreezy and the PE team; MIUI has seduced me.

LOL. Seduced by a rom, that is classic!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
People with probs don't know what they are doing period

Jk aosp is boring

Sent from the shadows of Kuro

johninbigd

Reaction score
I was a Cyanogenmod user for a long time. I've been on MIUI for a few weeks. A couple of days ago I switched back to CM 6.1, but that lasted all of about 15 minutes and I was back to MIUI.

People have to keep in mind that MIUI is still in beta and is constantly being improved. It's a great ROM already and a "stable" non-beta release isn't even available yet, as I understand it.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i plain out love the miui look, i add adw and happy. adw seems to remove lag bc then i remove stock launcher and im happy. the look is what gets me. runs a tad warm but i have worse. i miss all the options of ud roms and cm roms but just like the look. and with each week bringing more, i really cant complain.

RedRumy3

Reaction score
I probably won't switch to another rom unless I get a new phone really like Miui rom. Every update makes it better and better.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can use another kernel if its warm. I use slayher kernel and its cooler than any rom I've tried. The hottest rom I've run is pe3.5. Constantly in the 130s even with light use

Sent from the shadows of Kuro

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried miui right away when it was available and didn't like it at all. I just flashed the latest version friday and put all the apps in a folder so it would be like an app drawer. I must say I am very impressed!!!! If I wasn't always testing stuff with Droid Concepts I would probably stay with it.

Manigma77

Reaction score
I just went back to cm last night and im loving it. I have had a retarted battery on miui and i cant fix it, plus it was laggy where cm is not. Battery is back to normal, and phone is zippy.

sully112277

Reaction score
Can i run miui on dx? Where can i download? What do i need? Cant find much info for droid x.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hoppermi

Reaction score
Can i run miui on dx? Where can i download? What do i need? Cant find much info for droid x.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Not yet. No one has stepped up. D2 could be getting some love soon.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk