1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

what have i done??? wifi error!!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mymotoq07, Jun 23, 2011.

1. mymotoq07

mymotoq07 New Member

So 6/11 I finally rooted my D1 (not sure the method would be called but it wasn't one click ). I've flashed 2 ROMS CM7.0.3 and liquid smooth. Liquid smooth was dropping my calls so I wanted to go back to stock. I didn't backup before flashing first ROM but it asked before install about backing up and I said yes. So when I went to recovery I choose that date and time. Phone got stock in boot red eye-droid animation over and over again. I read to try to use rsd to load sbf file.found one I thought was original 2.2.2 but its not and I can't connect to wifi says error. Any ideas?
    On phone now, can't upload screen shot of about screen with kernel, etc info
  2. zachdroid

zachdroid New Member

I would try to find a "good" sbf then root the phone again. Sounds like a kernel or programming error down deep.

Can you get to recovery? Which recovery are you using? What rom did you flash after sbf if any and did you flash a kernel with it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. mymotoq07

mymotoq07 New Member

Ok...I'll Google tomorrow (later) for a better one.
    Originally couldn't get recovery to work (pressing power and x) it would come up then reboot but I was able to get into bootloader.
    I had ROM manager on before this fiasco and that's where I clicked something like back to old ROM and started this.
    just downloaded what I thought was original 2.2.2 sbf.
    haven't had the nerve to try another ROM after that scare.

If u check my profile pic of about screen now there.
    thx for reply!

4. zachdroid

zachdroid New Member

You should check out raidzero's recovery. Its here on the forums. Available for download and you can load via sbf as well and root the phone from recovery. Pretty cool. I like it more than clockwork as I have run them both. Let me know how it goes. I you want yo download cm7 again. Try their mirror network linkable from WWW.cyanogenmod.com or try winner's cm7 build here in the forums so you know your getting a good rom download.

What did you wipe prior to install? Everything? How many times?

I like to do three times personally.

Report back on how it goes so we can help more if you stumble. Happy romming!

5. zachdroid

zachdroid New Member

As soon as my computer is up and running again. I will post a link for the necessary files so you don't have to search for them. Which version of rsd lite are you using?

6. mymotoq07

mymotoq07 New Member

Hi again...I'm using 4.6 and as far as wiping...only once between the liquid rom and trying to go back to stock. And i only wiped because of issue accessing the recovery. I'm going to put step by step my issue on my blog at lunch and then post, maybe you'll see where i messed up.

Please check the process and tell me where I went wrong!
    http://dreamwriter-thesewalls.blogspot.com/2011/06/almost-had-150-paperweight.html
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  7. mymotoq07

mymotoq07 New Member

downloaded RZR
  8. dAi

dAi New Member

im stuck in the same issue, i've tried everything, how about you? did you get it resolved?

where are u located?
  9. mymotoq07

mymotoq07 New Member

Im in NJ. I did what i said above. Got rzrecovery...wiped a bazillion times and loaded a nother ROM...currently using...Simply Stunning 5.4 (i think). Some issues with the ROM but not enough to change again right now.
    The person who replied was right..million thanks to them...good luck!!
Search tags for this page

fascinate wifi error

rooted s-on wifi error incredible 2
simply stunning 2.2 cm7 wifi issues

wifi error android 2.2.2