1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What happened?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by BigDloftis, Apr 13, 2010.

1. BigDloftis

BigDloftis New Member

Hey guys I have noticed like music junk, i music is all gone? I see they like like mp3 download and it no where close. Seems like alot of these apps are going to where it cost you to use them. I understand everyone has to make a little money but gosh data plan and all this is gettin out of hand. I env3 is looking better.
  2. dro

dro New Member

Not quite sure what you are getting at, but iMusic was renamed to Neo Music. I have not read any statements but would naturally assume that they were infringing upon Apple. Bastards hold a copyright on a letter, what a joke! Anyway, it is the developers bad business ethics to make people pay for the renamed version who had already purchased the original. Nothing to do with the :motdroidhoriz:
Search tags for this page
happened mp3 music download app
music junk what happened
what happened to android mp3 software

what happened to mp3 music download app

what happened to music junk app